Skype
miditaiki

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Not bad for your first!

Especially since you took an original idea and made it your own, which can be sink or swim for most (pun intended).

There wasn't much animation, but the drawings were great and you stayed true to the theme throughout the flash. Great job!

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Piiikaaaa... *sniff*

The voice acting was good, animation was great, hilarity was excellent.

And I'm pretty sure that that should have happened in the first place. Bravo.

Castle Crashers Ep.1 Castle Crashers Ep.1

Pretty decent.

Difficult to select the PLAY MOVIE button, but other than that it was humorous. You're going in the right direction.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

BANG!

Smooth animation, and the ending caught me off guard! As to be expected from explosm, though!

BATMAN:Robins End BATMAN:Robins End

That put a smile on my face.

Great modeling of the characters, animation was pretty decent, and the voice acting was funny. My only problem is the ending. Seemed a bit dry to me.

...oh, and "I'm Batman."

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Most definately a treasure.

Great animation and artwork, and the humor is spontaneously combusting my insides. AKA I'm dying of laughter over here.

The only reason its not a perfect ten is because I'm a douche like that. Because nothing is ever perfect. Unless it has (raptor) jesus in it.

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

TOFUZILLA = ZILLA GOD

For 2 and a half weeks of hand drawn awesome-ness, you've put up quite a show. Granted, it wasn't too long, but it was definately worth the effort.

Random, fun, and greatly animated.

$eG@ $eG@

It's all a dream... It's all a dream...

Saw it at the beginning of the month and forgot to put in my two cents.

Definately a great collab. Everything, by everyone indeed!