Skype
miditaiki

Super Space Monkey Super Space Monkey

What I like:
-Great atmosphere: the colors were vibrant but not overpowering the gameplay (which is good, since the game revolves around colors).
-Nice soundtrack: the music matches well. It's not too fast, too loud, and if it's not your cup of tea you can turn it off at a whim. Very nice!

What I didn't particularly enjoy:
-Difficulty: Maybe it was just me, but I was having a hard time getting past level one on normal. It might have something to do with the...
-Controls: The A, S, and D keys are fine. The concept itself is pretty neat and I'd love to see more like this. It's the arrow keys I'm having a hard time with. I pick up one color and either I have to change colors quickly to pick up the next color that's literally right in front of me, or I need to move out of the way to get the color that's below me that I actually match at the moment. Perhaps instead of moving with the arrows, you could let the mouse control the cat? More precise control, and people can move quickly out of the way if they're not quite ready for a certain color yet.

But don't let that last paragraph bring you down! The game is pretty cool, and I'll probably end up playing a bit more of it before I step into the real world to obtain currency. Keep up the great work!

SomethingLikeRockets responds:

Anivids, this kind of review won't let me down, it will in fact help me a lot in the future. I myself didn't hat too much expectations on this game and I am very happy to see someone enjoying it!

In the next game I will implement mouse control together with more options to change colors.

Thank you!

Penguinz Penguinz

Never Thought Penguins Could Be This Awesome

Sure, March of the Penguins was emotional, but this shit is intense! Took me an hour to finally stop playing and review this.

Great variety of enemies, weapons, and fun. Not too hard, but enough to come back for more.